Location: Home Counties
- As a BDM you will have autonomy over a mix of leased, tenanted and potentially managed businesses, providing the operators the support they need to build turnover and profitability, maximising marketing investment and controlling costs.
- You will use your considerable operational history to help deliver excellence across your estate and develop a positive relationship with our business partners.
- You will train, develop, audit, offer consultative advice, budget manage and discuss product offers with the operators ultimately delivering regional profit growth every year.
- You will work closely with the small executive team identifying sales and profit opportunities, managing refurbishment projects, recruiting new business operators/partners and ensuring operations function at full potential.
- We are looking for self-starters with a strong sense of urgency, initiative, creativity and drive who will join a passionate team with a unique culture.
- You will have established experience in the licensed retail business with entrepreneurial strengths and commercial awareness but also a proven interest and ambition to succeed in this sector.
- You will have the opportunity, flexibility and autonomy to shape your role and your pubs, making a positive difference to the performance of the business.
Competitive and TBC on application.
Please submit your cover letter and CV with your application.